Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Monday, April 29, 2013
*I didn't get to make this last week*
Baked Spaghetti | Broccoli Slaw
Grilled BBQ Chicken | Salad
For more menu plan ideas check out Menu Plan Monday.
Posted by Simply Fit Mama at 9:34 AM
Friday, April 26, 2013
This is my favorite "new to me" running app right now. If you are running, walking or biking why not turn that time into giving back? I have been using this app for over a month now and it just makes my heart smile that while I run I can give back to the world.
So here's how it works:
- First download the Charity Miles app, it's free!
- Open the app and choose walk, run or bike.
- Swipe through the charities and decide which one you will be walking, running biking for.
- Push start and go!
- At the end of your workout you get to either accept the sponsorship for the charity or not.
- Then you can tweet or FB about the charity that just sponsored your workout.
When you run your sponsor will donate .25 cents for every mile. If you walk or bike it's .10 cents a mile. As you can see this would easily add up mile after mile...especially if you are training for a big race this year.
The app is fairly simple to use I have had no problems with it. I run Charity Miles app and Pandora while I run and I have had no problems with either app. This app is not meant to track pace, I use my Garmin to track all my running data (I'm a nerd like that).
Help change the world...One mile at a time!
Posted by Simply Fit Mama at 7:49 AM