3/12/07

Coupon Madness

Some of you know that I am a bit addicted to couponing. I have had this addiction since October of last year, and every week I think it grows and grows! This week we had a wonderful surprise at a local grocery store...TRIPLES!!!! Which means triple coupons...and that means a lot of free groceries!! I went shopping last night and bought $269.04 worth of groceries for $42.32 saved 84%! And today I did a quick shop with Weston and bought $107.62 worth of groceries for $11.33 saved 89%! My grand total would be that I bought $376.66 worth of food for $53.65 which is 86% savings!!! I love it!! I took a picture of the loot from today's shop because my dad doesn't believe you can get this much food for soo little...so here is just one picture of today's shop, I did not take a picture of last night's loot, sorry. Anyway, I think couponing is great it has really changed the way I think about grocery shopping and I hope that this will inspire someone to pick up the hobby of couponing!! I really think it's worth the time and effort!

All of this for just $11.33!!

3 comments:

J & C Nixon said...

Thanks so much for teaching me all about this. I am so excited! I can't believe that I was able to get so much great stuff for so little money. Sorry I kept you out so late!!!

Thanks again,
Carrie

Tirzah said...

Thanks for writing this.

Forward Family said...

You Welcome, let me know if you have any questions, would love to help!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails