3/4/08

Household Tips Anyone?

This is not a new tip by any means but it took me a while to figure it out so I thought I would share this tip. It seems as though we have always had a shower with glass doors, and I have always felt that they are really hard to keep clean. Water and soap buildup always make the glass look murky to me and it is not easy to scrub off. So about two years ago I went searching through the Internet looking for someway to keep it clean..with the least amount of chemicals! And here is what I came up with: A shower squeegee! Every time we shower we squeegee the surfaces of the glass and anywhere there is standing water. Our glass always looks clean now...even when it's overdue for a scrub.

Please feel free to leave a tip or two in the comments section for everyone to use!
Related Posts with Thumbnails