9/8/10

Catch up.

Since Weston started school on Thursday my life has felt like the fast forward button has been stuck. I blink and the day is already over, I have to figure out how to stop blinking.

We spent the weekend in San Diego, CA. We spent one day at Legoland, it was a blast. We didn't get to finish the park so we are going back this weekend to try and make it through the whole park. Weston rode his first roller coaster and loved it. I don't love roller coasters but I had to go with him since Natalie decided to fall asleep in her Daddy's arms!!

I had big plans to run in San Diego, but it just didn't work out. On Sunday we met up with my sister-in-law and her family (they were in town from Chicago) we spent the day at SeaWorld.

We had a blast but it was an exhausting weekend. I forgot my laptop and was worried that I left it in my driveway. My neighbor had to reassure me that it was not in my driveway or my yard or smashed to pieces on the road. I left it in the living room. I had grand plans for blogging while I was away. But it just didn't work out like I had planned.

More to follow. I plan to review visiting SeaWorld with small children. What a fun place! I haven't been there since I was a little girl.
Related Posts with Thumbnails