9/8/10

Catch up.

Since Weston started school on Thursday my life has felt like the fast forward button has been stuck. I blink and the day is already over, I have to figure out how to stop blinking.

We spent the weekend in San Diego, CA. We spent one day at Legoland, it was a blast. We didn't get to finish the park so we are going back this weekend to try and make it through the whole park. Weston rode his first roller coaster and loved it. I don't love roller coasters but I had to go with him since Natalie decided to fall asleep in her Daddy's arms!!

I had big plans to run in San Diego, but it just didn't work out. On Sunday we met up with my sister-in-law and her family (they were in town from Chicago) we spent the day at SeaWorld.

We had a blast but it was an exhausting weekend. I forgot my laptop and was worried that I left it in my driveway. My neighbor had to reassure me that it was not in my driveway or my yard or smashed to pieces on the road. I left it in the living room. I had grand plans for blogging while I was away. But it just didn't work out like I had planned.

More to follow. I plan to review visiting SeaWorld with small children. What a fun place! I haven't been there since I was a little girl.

1 comment:

Cassidy, Lily and Finn's Mom said...

What a fun weekend! Yes, Sea World is AWESOME!!! We went last summer with the girls...Lily cried when the Shamu show was over...for 30 minutes..."I want Shamu!!!" Needless to say we went to another show! :) So glad you got some QT with your sweet fam!

Yes, the days are flying by even faster with the start of school. I am really looking forward to track out in Oct. I miss C when she is gone all day. Trying to schedule swim lessons for the girls during that time, but all the ones I've found are either too expensive (for us) or the schedule doesn't work. Guess I'll keep lookin' and prayin'.

Love you guys! HUGS!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails