9/3/10

Run for today- Easy Run

I went to bed last night at 1:00 a.m. not because I was worried about first day of school but I was trying to make sure everything was prepared for the morning. Plus my hubby got home around 11:30 and since I haven't seen him all week I wanted to chat with him and catch up.

My alarm went off at 4:30, I rolled myself out of bed and willed myself dressed. Luckily this morning I had set up a running date with my neighbor so I couldn't flake out. I got outside and ran. It was a slow run but in the end I was happy I did it.

I was suppose to run 7 miles at a 9:50 pace, but since I had a chance to run most of the week I knocked it down to 5 miles and the pace was much slower.

My stats:
Time: 51:31
Distance: 5 miles
Avg. Pace: 10:17
Calories Burned: 485

Splits:
Mile 1- 9:52
Mile 2- 10:08
Mile 3- 10:21
Mile 4- 10:16
Mile 5- 10:47 - I tripped on the sidewalk and then got a weird cramp in the back of my neck.

At the very least this run gave me the much needed boost of energy to get through my exciting morning. Swim tomorrow, I plan on timing my 500m I have never timed but it should be fun to see where I am at.
Related Posts with Thumbnails