3/3/11

P90X- Week 2

This is me right after Plyometrics, dripping with sweat!
I finished week two on Monday and I am working on week three as of Tuesday. I can't believe I'm already on week three! The first week was tough since it was all a surprise to me and a lot of the moves I have never done before. The second week felt better mainly because I knew what was coming next on video so I felt better prepared for the torture. Just kidding, a little.

I'm really not as sore as I thought I would be but I have been using a recovery drink after workouts. I've never used one before but I really do think it has help reduced soreness.

Next week will be recovery week. No weights. No Plyometrics. WooHoo!

I plan to add running back in when I start the second month of P90X. I can't wait I miss running.

I weighed myself on Monday morning and I lost another two pounds. So total weight lost is four pounds in two weeks. This is great I have had about five to ten stubborn pounds that haven't really budged in a year. I figured this was just my happy weight. What I am realizing more and more is that I was not fueling my body right and this is why my body was hanging on for dear life to those last pounds.

Nutrition post is coming I promise. I'm just trying to reduce the rambling so you won't fall asleep reading it!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Girl, you look ah-maz-ing!!! Keep up the great work!

Carrie said...

I can't wait to read the post about the nutrition! I have those same 510 pounds, and I know that it is a nutrition thing for me. But I am some what ignorant about it and so far have not been motivated enough to do the research. You are looking great. Keep it up!

Pink Overalls said...

We won't fall asleep. Honest. Give us details.

Cassidy, Lily and Finn's Mom said...

YES, nutrition advice please! I am a healthy eater, but I have 5-10 pounds I would like to shed. :)

Simply Fit Mama said...

Thank you, all! Nutrition posts are on their way! :)

Meercat said...

Dripping with sweat? I'm so impressed. That's usually MY department!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails