8/22/11

A little vacation time...



We just returned from a wonderful vacation in a peacefully quiet and small town of Haugen, WI.

Sorry for the no posts, I had planned to pre-write some things but I got busy trying to get out of town and for safety reasons I don't post that I'm on vacation. I'll try to do better next time.

I'll share some more pictures once I sort through the ones I took. The lake is small and there was barely any boat traffic. It felt like we had the lake all to ourselves. Our cabins were rustic with just the bare essentials. No TV's, no WIFI, no phones...ahhh unplugged.

This is a place where my husband and his family have vacationed since he was a little boy. His siblings still travel there with their families every summer. This is the first year we have been able to join them. It was a great time spending time with family, boating, fishing and just plain relaxing!

Happy to be home now just trying to get back into the swing of things and gearing up for the new school year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails