6/28/07

Smells..

Weston has really started to notice smells...good ones and of course bad ones. When I am cooking dinner or lunch he will make sniffing noises and say "mmmmmm", which of course makes me feel good! The other night while Weston was brushing his teeth David passed gas in the bathroom...Weston made his sniffing noise put his tooth brush down and walked out of the room, smart boy since David can clear a room of adults pretty easily. But this afternoon when he woke up from his wonderful THREE HOUR nap, Natalie and I went to get him and we decided to snuggle with him...so I put Natalie right next to him on his pillow and he snuggled up to her and sniffed her hair over and over...he was just breathing her in and it was such a sweet moment that will just be engraved in my memory forever.
Related Posts with Thumbnails