5/1/10

Moving to the O.C.!!

Well for those of you who know me IRL (in real life) know that my family and I are relocating to Orange County in sunny California. We found this out just a few short weeks ago and will be completely relocated from North Carolina in about two weeks. Moving from one coast to the other in just 4 short weeks is enough to make your head spin...and mine has been break dancing!

Throughout this whole process we have seen God move in some amazing ways. And feel completely engulfed in his love and grace. I can't wait to share the details but for now I need sleep.

I do want to share that we are in Orange County. We landed this afternoon after a long flight with two little ones. They did awesome traveling. We are all exhausted.

While we are here the goal is to find a place to call home. I would love to share some of what we find here with you all, so stay tuned for details on the housing front.


  • Have you ever traveled or lived in Orange County, CA? 
  • If so, where did you eat, live, play? 
  • Any suggestions for family friendly neighborhoods with a short commute to Santa Ana?
Related Posts with Thumbnails