6/2/10

Morning run

I am still trying to figure out the best time for me to get out and run here. So this morning I woke up early and did my run before my husband went to work.

I don't love waking up early. My instincts tell me to sleep as long as possible because I never know what the day will bring me. But there is something to getting up early and running as the sun rises. It's nice to come home wide awake and ready to take on the day.

This morning I under estimated how nice it was outside. I don't like to be cold. So I put on a sweater over my tank top. But of course after I warmed up I was hot. So I tried to keep running while taking off my coat and switching my armband and earbuds. But I dropped my house key and fumbled everything. When I went to plug my earbuds back in I couldn't hear my music...bummer.

It wasn't bad though I enjoyed the quite run this morning. My days are not normally quite they are filled with all sorts of crazy sounds from my two very silly kiddos. Love them!

Here are my stats:

Time: 35:41
Distance: 3.49
Avg. Pace: 10:14 (not including warm-up and cool-down)
Calories burned: 440
Related Posts with Thumbnails