6/7/10

Summer Reading

I love reading. With all the moving, unpacking, situating, etc, I have not had a chance to sit down and read a good book.

We are headed to the library today to get library cards, I am soo excited!

We tried to get them two weeks ago but since I didn't have a California ID and had no utility bills to prove residency they would not issue me a card. Good thing the bills are rolling in... now we can use the library!

I would love to hear what you are reading right now.

Any recommendations?

3 comments:

mrso' said...

Total chick-lit this summer. I'm currently reading Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin. I just read Arm Candy by Jill Kargman and really liked it.

Simply Fit Mama said...

Hi MrsO'- I read some of the reviews on amazon. These look fun, I am adding these two books to my list!

Vitamama said...

I've been reading Donald Miller's latest book and blogging about it at Vitamama.

Here's one post: http://vitamama.blogspot.com/2010/05/inca-trail-as-metaphor.html

And another:
http://vitamama.blogspot.com/2010/06/project-motivation-making-exercise.html

An excellent, thought-provoking read.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails