7/22/10

Ten years!

Today is our ten year anniversary! I really can't believe we have been married for ten years!! It has gone by soo fast but when I look back it's easy to see the life we have made together.

We have walked through deep valleys and stood on the top of mountains together.

I am thankful for the husband that you were, the husband that you are and the husband you are becoming. I can't imagine my life without you.  I still can't believe I get to be your wife. Thank you for choosing me, I am forever blessed because of your choice.

I don't believe in "true love"; I believe in choosing love. Everyday in our marriage you have chose to love me and I have chosen to love you.

When we were first married I would have never known all that life would bring our way. I can't imagine making it through it all without you by my side. I know that the next decade will have times of sorrow as well as times of happiness, life just happens and I know that we will get through it all; together.

Thank you for helping me become the person I want to be. Giving me grace and loving me and all my crazy.
Related Posts with Thumbnails