8/29/10

Run for today- Easy Run

I have to say I missed my long run today. Since this is a recovery week I did not have a long run scheduled. I run a different path for my long runs and maybe I just missed that path. David had to move his bike ride to today instead of Sunday so I adjusted my run for later in the morning. Most Saturday mornings I am out the door by 6:30 today I was out the door a little after 9:00 a.m., it seems so civilized to run during daylight hours. I say this because I normally run and swim early morning before the sunrise (seriously last week during swimming I was checking out constellations) and sometimes I run in the evening after dinner at dusk. I always worry about heat since I am not used to running in it, but it was a cool morning with a great breeze.

The run itself was great I have been running faster than normal during these easy runs this week, I have just felt speedier than normal.

Original goal was 5 miles at 9:50 pace.

My stats:
Distance: 5 miles
Time: 47 minutes
Avg. Pace: 9:23
Calories Burned: 481

Splits:
Mile 1- 9:38
Mile 2- 9:32
Mile 3- 9:26
Mile 4- 9:22
Mile 5- 8:57
Related Posts with Thumbnails