11/1/10

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know we did!

Exciting things ahead this week at Simply Fit Mama.

If you follow me on Twitter you may have noticed that on Thursday I spent some time at Whole Foods doing a little research for the 30 day challenge. Whole Foods was kind enough to give me an insiders look at all the deals and steals that they run in their store. This week I will share those tips with you!!

Today is the official start of my 30 day Whole Foods challenge. Unofficially I did my grocery shopping on Saturday; since the store is new to me I did not want to have a restriction on time or bring the kiddos because it is easier to shop alone. Not to say I don't love shopping with the kiddos, for the most part I do, just not at a new store trying to stay within my budget.

New fitness goals. Upcoming races.

Menu plan for this week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails