4/24/11

Back to running...yippee!


I haven't ran a single mile since Surf City half-marathon. Boy have I missed running. Saturday was my first day back and I had the pleasure of running alongside two lovely friends...running and friends = double awesomeness.

I didn't bring my Garmin. I wasn't interested in tracking my time or distance really. It was a beautiful and peaceful morning. I don't love waking up early but I do love the quiet of early morning runs. I love the  morning light and the gentle breeze against my skin.

I'm trying to take it nice and slow but it's hard because I just want to jump right back in where I left off. That's not how it works. I'm sore today but it's a good sore. It's been a long time since running has made me sore and I welcome it.

Tomorrow I will start my last month of P90X. I am changing from the classic plan to the doubles plan to get my running back into the mix. 

My running plan for this week:

M: 3-4 miles

W: 6.2 miles--She runs LA

F: 3 miles

S: Swim
Related Posts with Thumbnails