8/3/12

It's been a HOT summer!

nestle resource
nestle re source
natural spring water
re source bottle natural spring water
electrolyte
electrolytenment
low cal
low calories
sugar freee
conservation
eco friendly
environmental bottle
green
recycled bottle
sustainable bottled water
water bottles made from recycled materials
resource bottled water recycling
conservation friendly
resource water
health benefits
resource bottled water health benefits
sustaining hydration
wellness
resource bottled spring water retailer
sells
best drinking water
best tasting water
crisp water
electrolyte replacement
source of electrolyte
power of natural electrolytes
discover the power of natural electrolytes
vitamin
without sugar
sports drink
cradle to cradle
cradle to cradle certification
recycling bottled water
fitness
body and soul
sustained mind body and soul
, recycled bottle, green, environmental bottle, eco friendly, conservation, sugar free, low calories, low cal, electrolytenment, electrolyte, nestle resource, nestle re source, natural spring water, re source bottle natural spring water
*Content and/or other value provided by our partner, resource natural spring water.
Make sure you are staying hydrated!! I know that I can get pretty lazy on making sure I'm staying hydrated. It's important all year but especially important with the hot summer I know that everyone has been experiencing.

The kind people over at resource water sent me two bottles of their newly launched product: resource natural spring water. And I have to say that the water was quite tasty. The water has naturally occurring electrolytes which is a good thing. I love that this water is sustainably sourced and that the bottle is made of 50% recycled plastic. I wish more companies used sustainable sources and packaging.

I have been out and about a lot lately and it's nice to have more choices in the water category at the stores. I know that for a while I did not know the difference between purified water and natural spring water. Before I learned the difference I always chose purified because it usually cost less but after I learned the difference I only buy natural spring water now, I don't mind the extra pennies it cost.

Here is a quick run down of the differences:

Natural Spring Water: It is water bottled at a fresh source. Usually an underground formation where water flows on it's own to the surface. For bottled water to be labeled natural spring water it has to be collected at the spring. FRESH.

Purified Water: Also known as drinking water. This type of water is typically processed by distillation, deionization or reverse osmosis. They process water in different ways so that they can dissolve any solids and bacteria to clean the water and make it purified.

Personally I choose Natural Spring Water and resource is a great new option out on the market. Whatever water you are drinking...I hope you are drinking plenty...your body needs it!

Like resource spring water on Facebook by following this link:  http://www.facebook.com/resourcespringwater

Related Posts with Thumbnails