6/17/10

Run for today

I always plan on running early in the morning, not because I'm a morning person, but in order to get a run in I have to do it before my husband leaves for work so that someone is here with the kiddos. When I get up and run it's great because I have done one awesome thing for myself for the day and no matter how crazy my day may get I can say I ran today. This makes me happy.

Another reason I plan for a morning run is if I miss it I have a chance to take a mulligan in the evening. What I mean by this is that after dinner I know that my husband will take care of the night routine with the kiddos and I can go for a much needed run and break from my day.

I am very thankful for my helpful husband and awesome father of my children. So today I decided to sleep in and take it easy this morning because I had a busy day ahead of me. This evening after dinner I went out for a nice evening run.

My stats:

Time: 35:11
Distance: 3.51
Avg. Pace: 10:01
Calories burned: 443



When do you squeeze your fitness plans into your day?

Related Posts with Thumbnails