6/18/10

Today was a busy day

This morning we went to visit my son's Kindergarten classroom and school. I cannot believe we are even discussing school. It feels like just yesterday I held him in my arms as a little baby. I know it's such a cliche to say that time flies but it really does.

Walking into the school seemed surreal. In North Carolina he would not have started school until fall of 2011. Here in California the cut-off date is later and he starts this fall, as in a couple of months from now!

Weston is very excited and I am excited for him. But it will be a major adjustment for us all, and a little bigger for me since I have been with him 24/7 since the day he was conceived!!

After the school visit we had a nice lunch with David, my husband. We sent David back to work and we headed to the pool. The kids had a blast.

A very very short nap time and then off to Weston's last day at the soccer clinic. I was sad that it was his last day, he has had a lot of fun at the clinic. If he is still interested we may sign him up for a team in the fall. At the end of class we played a scrimmage game: kids vs. parents. It was a lot of fun.
Related Posts with Thumbnails