7/27/10

Hello Tuesday? Already Tuesday!!

Well the weekend is over and the week has already started...I missed the memo that the weekend was over!  We had family in town for the weekend and had a great time visiting and catching up.

David and I were able to sneak out and get a date night in!! Wooohooo!  We went to a great sushi restaurant.

My favorite plate of the night was the "hot mess", it's the first one in the picture below. I initially ordered it because I loved the name and couldn't stop giggling over it. "Hot Mess" was awesome; it was fried rice cakes pressed with sesame seeds, spicy crab on top of the rice cake and then they add a jalapeno slice and a cilantro leaf. Delicious!

Everything else was great too. The night was great. We do not get date nights often but I am soo grateful when we do.

We also spent time at the beach on Saturday. This week we went to Newport beach on the Balboa peninsula. I wasn't in love with this beach I think my favorite is Strand beach and Dana Point so far.



Related Posts with Thumbnails