4/11/11

Menu Plan for the week

This week will be a busy week for me so I really don't have a lot of time to work in the kitchen. My menu plan reflects the time I have to spend. Two of the items are pre-made items from the frozen aisle at Trader Joe's. We had spaghetti last night and I have already made the casserole so it's ready to just be heated in the oven. So as you can see I have little cooking to do this week!

Monday
Trader Joe's Teriyaki Chicken | Brown Rice | Broccoli

Tuesday
"Brinner"
(Breakfast for Dinner)

Wednesday
Trader Joe's Frozen Pizza | Big Salad

Thursday
Spaghetti Casserole | Broccoli Slaw

Friday
Jalapeno Burgers | Fruit and Veggies


Looking for more menu plans?
Want to link your menu plan?


1 comment:

Meercat said...

Didn't know that you were doing linky parties for menu plans! Great idea...a fun way to find other cooking sites and new recipe ideas. I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails